Engaging families. Meeting needs. Giving hope.
To provide a support network, promote personal and spiritual growth, increase self-sufficiency, and break the cycle of poverty within our Solanco community.
1. We believe that we can achieve all things through Jesus Christ, and strive to exhibit His love and grace to every family regardless of current belief system.
2. We value the importance of family and the local church and the role each member plays.
3. We believe in a holistic approach that encourages spiritual, physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and financial growth.
4. We understand the importance of fostering connectedness in the community to increase family stability.
5. We expect humility, honesty, integrity, and respect from all staff, volunteers, and program participants.
6. We believe everyone has the ability to contribute to their community, regardless of past or present circumstances.